Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Grandma’s All-Occasion Sugar Cookies

I have never considered making sugar cookies from scratch. Mostly, I think that is due to the fact that I have always considered sugar cookies to be a little bit beneath me simple. To be blunt, they never seemed challenging enough to bother with.

IMG_0747

But I really think that I was wrong on that point. With all of the cooking I have been doing lately, I have come to appreciate the some simpler flavors.

IMG_0772

These cookies turned out to be really fun. The cookie was light and tasted richly of sugar and butter. And they definitely aren't as simple as they seem. There is an art to making a truly fabulous sugar cookie.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

They look great! Nice presentation with the ribbon, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...